Full agenda, list of sessions for Google I/O 2013 revealed
The full agenda and list of sessions is online, giving developers a sense as to what to expect in but two weeks time. A quick glance tells us there are already 16 Android-related sessions slated for the three day conference with a little breathing room, or surprises.
We noticed that the first day keynote address is listed at three hours, longer than in previous years. What’s more, there is no keynote scheduled for day two. In other words, expect a TON of details on day one! The second and third day are packed with sessions across all sorts of wonderful particulars, including Chrome, YouTube, Google Maps, and Google+.
Wonder if that Google Cloud Messaging session is related to that Google Babel stuff?
List of Android-related sessions for Google I/O 2013
- New Developments in Mobile Gaming
- Writing Custom Views for Android
- When Android Meets Maps
- Practical Android Games Development
- Level Up Your Android Game
- What’s New in Android Developer Tools
- Android Protips: Making Apps Work Like Magic
- Enchant, Simplify, Amaze: Android’s Design Principles
- Google Cloud Messaging
- Android Graphics Performance
- In-App Billing Version 3
- High Performance Audio
- Fireside Chat with the Android Team
- What’s new for Developers in Google Play
- Making Money on Google Play
- Taking Advantage of Android Platform Features
List of Glass-related sessions for Google I/O 2013
- Developing For Glass
- Building Glass Services with the Google Mirror API
- Voiding Your Warranty: Hacking Glass
- Fireside Chat with the Glass Team
The post Full agenda, list of sessions for Google I/O 2013 revealed appeared first on AndroidGuys.