In Brief: Android-related things you should know (May 3, 2013)
In Brief is a compilation of notifications, rumors, and Android-related news tidbits which, for whatever reason, did not end up with a post of its own on AndroidGuys. These are things that we still feel are worth knowing, even if in a passing manner. Consider it a grab-bag of Android goodies. If you have something that you think is worth a mention on AndroidGuys, be sure to reach out to us via our contact page.
- Samsung partners with LickLibrary for Exclusive E-Book Guitar Course Giveaway.
- Another reason to recycle…your smartphone!
- Are you known for breaking screens? Check out this premium tempered glass screen protector!
- Moshi announces the launch of a few new accessories for he S4, including a wallet case.
- Want to feel like Iron Man? Well, we can’t help you there, but Brando can give you a really cool case featuring the red suited wonder (and it even glows!)
- Looking for a new Kickstarter campaign to support? High Class Kitsch is asking for donations for the release of their first game, Pandora: Purge of Pride.
- Shopping for a battery case for your new Galaxy S4? ExoGear thinks they have just the one for you.
- IDC says Android tablet market share reached 56.5% in Q1 ’13
- Pyle BlueReach turns any 30-pin dock into a Bluetooth Receiver; toss out the ipod and use your Android!
- U.S. Cellular will begin offering its postpaid service in 47 Sam’s Club locations across 14 states
BONUS: 6 app shout outs!
- Need a new puzzle game? Maybe this will keep you interested.
- Want to go for an adventure without leaving the couch? Check out Eras Adventures 3D!
- Looking for an app to manage all of your digital content? PICVIE can help.
- Move over old school pill boxes, here’s a little something to help you remember to take your meds…
- Take a spin class at home with FitCycle!
- Galaxy on Fire 2 HD is now available on the BlackBerry AppWorld.
Make sure to follow us weekly for all the Android extras!
The post In Brief: Android-related things you should know (May 3, 2013) appeared first on AndroidGuys.